Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Connor meets his Great Grandpa!

Connor had a VERY exciting weekend.  Grammi and Pappy came down Friday evening and they hadn't seen him in 6 weeks.  He showed them his sweet crawling and standing skills and gave them lots of wet kisses.  Poor baby is teething. He's got the top 2 coming in so he is kinda drooly and keeps putting his hands in his mouth which makes him gag and spits up.  He's a little less interested in eating and I think that's because of the teeth too.  He even pulls his hair because of the pain.  I hate teething.

Back to meeting his Great Grandpa!  He lives in Charleston so Connor hasn't met him yet.  He was going to Myrtle Beach this past weekend so we decided to make a day trip down there since it's just 2 hours.  My grandpa was very excited to meet Connor and so proud telling everyone "this is my grandson". 
Gpa and Donna Lee gave Connor his first rocker!  I love it, I mean how cute is it gonna be in the summer with Connor and his sippy cup rocking between Greg & I and our beers in our rockers!
Connor was very sad when Grammi and Pappy left.  But he's so excited to see them in Virginia Beach in just 2 weeks!  He's pretty sure they'll spoil him with an adorable St. Patty's Day gift;)

It's now time for Connor to try some finger foods!  He really likes eating the cheerios and I think he's getting sick of the spoon feeding so we'll see how he likes pasta, kiwi and zucchini.  I think that's what we'll try over the next few days.  I'll be sure to let you know how that goes!  I'm going to be sad the more independent he gets:( 

"BYE"

No comments:

Post a Comment