Saturday, March 13, 2010

Week 29

So it's been awhile since my last post but there hasn't been much development...on my end that is.  Getting bigger of course, but nothing new now that I'm in the third trimester.  I have been going to bed early but haven't really been "tired" or in need of a nap.  Tired of working, that's for sure! 

McBaby (another nickname we like) is now about 2.5 lbs and 15-17 inches long.  I feel him move around a lot- pretty much all the time.  Haven't felt (or I haven't recognized) any hiccups yet.  I'm starting to notice that my belly is in the way more...like when putting on socks or shoes- kinda hard!  I have another appt and my glucose testing in a few days.  Should be interesting because I am a candy & sweets freak.  I seriously need to be on the show "Intervention" but for candy.  My desk drawer is FILLED and I have a HUGE bag at home- people love giving pregnant women candy!  No insane cravings other than my love for fruit, candy & dessert.  Emotions are kinda kicking in- which is normal since things are a little emotional lately- but I even started tearing up in a Criminal Minds show!  And that's happened in CSIs too- whenever the victim's families find closure- I get all choked up...then I laugh at myself.

It's hard to think I'm less than 3 months away.  Hopefully the time goes by fast (but not fast enough for me to get a tan first).  Weather has been nice lately which just puts me in a better mood.  Did some yard work today and I'll probably do a little tomorrow since I probably won't be able to in a couple weeks. 

Here are a few pics (including the new belly/heart one at the top) that our friend Nikki took.  She's a great photographer and she came and took some pics for us a couple weeks ago.  Normally people do these when they're a little bigger but we don't have that option.  Here are a couple that I love:

I'll post some more belly pics next weekend.  It really has grown & I am enjoying it:)  As long as it goes back down fast!  Happy St. Patty's Day everyone- please drink some green beer for me!

3 comments:

  1. cute pics! i've been waiting for an update...it was about time :) miss and love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good momma! The pictures are great, hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the photos..... You are a gorgeous momma to be!!

    ReplyDelete