Sunday, January 10, 2010

First post!

It's taken quite some time to start this blog but I'm starting to get the hang of it!  Clearly I need my first post to make the blog a little less naked, even though I still have 20 weeks to go until Baby McSween is here.  I actually do have some news to share!  Last night I felt lots of kicks!  I thought I felt movement a couple days ago but it was quick and I wasn't sure.  Last night- no doubt he was wiggling around in there.  It was such a great feeling.  It lasted for about 30 minutes (which is when I stopped paying attention and fell asleep).  I could even feel the bumps from the outside which I didn't know I'd feel right away.  I cannot wait until Greg's back to feel it.  It was so amazing but I know it'll be even better once I can share the moments with him.

Baby Mac (I need a new nickname but this is all I've got for now) is about the size of a small cantaloupe, about 6.5 inches long and just over 10 oz. 

That's all for now!  Feel free to suggest how I can add to this blog!

1 comment:

  1. I have looked for a baby registry for Baby MACSween. Can't find one. Not at Target. Not at Babies R Us. Not Pottery Barn.

    Please advise.

    ReplyDelete